19 Jun Join our amazing team!
Hi guys! We are advertising for 4+ vacancies for committed individuals to join our professional team. You will be helping fellow team members set up the giant tipis and various structures for weddings, festivals, parties and corporate events. You will be expected to work from April – October (peak event season), and permanent positions will be offered to the right candidates.
We will be closing the vacancies on 30th July, so contact us quickly to secure an interview.
- A self-motivated team player
- Enjoy physically demanding work in outdoor environments
- Naturally enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Have own transport to get to and from our base
- Punctuality – there will be early starts and occasionally late finishes
- Live or be in close proximity to Winsford CW7 2RB
- More than 1 years driving experience with van/trailers
- Current B+E driving licence certificate
- Full driving licence
- Educated to college level or above
Prior experience with handling tipi/marquees is preferred, but don’t worry it’s not essential as full training would be provided. We are more than happy to discuss competitive rates of pay and premium rates for candidates with driving experience etc.
We are confident that these vacancies will provide candidates with an amazing and insightful opportunity into operational work used in the events industry. If you are, or if anyone you know is interested, please don’t hesitate to get in touch!
Remember, the vacancies will close on 19th April 2019, 5pm – so get in touch asap!
Our very best wishes.
Tipi Unique x