14 Apr Tom & Shawn’s breath-taking tipi wedding
3 x giant hats. 1 x 6m x 6m square catering space (complete with complementing pitched roof and matching tipi fabric).
Tipi Unique recommended set-up: soft arc to create a curved and welcoming entrance for wedding guests whilst retaining the perfect internal length for Tom and Shawn’s wedding banquet tables.
For Tom and Shawn’s breath-taking bold wedding here’s what was used to decorate the tipis:
- Large focal fire pit including logs
- Rustic wooden tables
- Vintage wooden bar
- Chiavari chairs (lime wash with ivory cushion pads)
- Rustic round cake stand
- Chill-out furniture including Moroccan pouffes
- Indian floor cushions and 2 low accompanying coffee tables
- Stage (8ft x 16ft)
- Parquet wooden dance floor (21ft x 21ft)
- Luxury toilets sourced by Tipi Unique
Customer’s own lawn
Dan Bold Photography (click for website)